Friday, January 3, 2014

From Straight To PLUS: Casual Chic Faux Leather Leopard KIM K Inspiration OOTD!

Hey PLUS girls!! Happy 2014 I hope you brought in the new year with a fashionably late bang!! What better way for me to bring in the new year with a 2014 from straight to PLUS fashion series post?! I did a post telling you about my fashion series which will basically consist of me recreating outfits with my own flavor and spice! Today my outfit inspiration  came from the fabulous Kim K who we all know and love. I love her sense of style and when I seen the pictured posted I got excited to go my closet and make magic. I didn't buy anything  for this casual  chic outfit I used what I already had and made the outfit my own which is so fun honey shop your own closet and get creative. Well I don't want to talk your  head off on to the inspiration  outfit hope you like it because I loved shopping my own closet!!
                                                                                                                                                               
                                           
STYLE INSPIRATION OUTFIT!                                                            
                                                                                       

From straight to PLUS recreated with my own flavor & spice!
                                                                                       
                                                                                      
       
                 STYLE TIP: You can easily go cute and casually chic with a pair of flats a nice print, color, studded detailing, possibilities are endless! If you want to kick this outfit up a notch and go " sex kitten" grab a nice wedge bootie, heels, wedges, boots agin possibilities are endless do what suites your fancy!
                                                                                                                                                                   


                  STYLE TIP #2: Accessories can play up any outfit sometimes a nice bold statement piece will do all the talking for your outfit! Have fun with necklaces, earrings, bags, shoes, rings, bracelets ,etc.. With this outfit I went simple with a gold chunky  link necklace, bangles, and my flats  and bag happen to be studded with gold hardware!                                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                       
STYLE TIP #3: Do what you want with LEOPARD lol seriously its like a neutral  for me if you know me personally then you know my love for leopard! You can style leopard  so many ways colors, prints, possibilities  are what?! ENDLESS!! Some people are scared of animal print but, its nothing  to be afraid of fashion is fun there are no rules and its ok to go through a " trail & error stage" !                      
                                                                                                                                                                       

                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                       
                                          Leopard Top: Torrid
                                          Faux Leather Leggings: Torrid
                                          Studded Flats: Shoedazzle  
                                         Shoulder Bag: Shoedazzle
                                         Gold Link Necklace:ebay                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                       
Be sure to comment below beauties and let me know what you think of my Kim K From Straight To PLUS fashion series inspiration  OOTD!! Love you xoxo - Plussizeinchicago

                         
                                                                                                                                             

2 comments: