Monday, May 27, 2013

Red lipstick ! RiRi Woo !!

Hey Plus girls !!! I just wanted to do a post on a new red lipstick I'm in love with ! A few weeks ago I was lucky & purchased RiRi Woo & yes I do have ruby woo which is NOT the same. I love ruby woo with all of my heart lol but, I love RiRi Woo even more because I still have the same " sex on lips" matte red lip but, without the horrible dryness!! Ruby woo is beautiful & also very dry with RiRi woo I didn't have that problem at all .. I would say to all the ruby woo lovers if you didn't get the chance to get RiRi woo or if you felt like you didn't need it because it looks the same PLEASE give it a try you will not be disappointed I promise you it's a must !!! Get it when it comes back out in June along with the other goodies coming out  I can't wait ! If you own RiRi woo do you love it? Do you love the matte finish without the dryness ? Are you looking forward to more products in June from the Rihanna loves mac collection ?!           PlussizeInCHICAGO xoxo 


4 comments: