Sunday, June 9, 2013

Casual floral with a neon POP!

Hey PLUS girls I'm back with a plus size OOTD the makeup show edition ! I love how floral prints are always like a breath of fresh air in the spring / summer. Neon is really big which I love so why not let floral prints & neon colors play together lol.. Don't be afraid of color you can add little touches of neon with your outfits something as simple as a bag , shoe, nail  polish , & jewelry ! I had fun adding a touch of neon with my bag love the pop I got it brung my outfit to life ! I wanted to be cute yet casual at the makeup show today & I did just that I can't wait to post things I purchased from the makeup show Chicago ! I hope you plus girls like my OOTD because I loved it & had so much fun ! Embrace color & go wild lol ... What trends have you been loving ? Floral prints & neon ? Floral prints & stripes?! Can't wait to post my floral print look book stay tuned !! PlussizeInCHICAGO xoxo                               ✨Blazer:Torrid                                            ✨Tank top: Asos                                           ✨Floral print leggings : Simply be           ✨Neon bag : Aldo                                 ✨Sandals : Target 




6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this bold floral print and Neon look I've been eyeing this bag myself it looks great on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey ! Yes that bag is gorg def a conversation piece lol

      Delete
  2. Love the look the colors work really well with each other and the bag just gives it that final POP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love ! Yes that neon bag was a great POP!

      Delete
  3. Love this look!!! That bag is so gorgeous!!! I'm so IN LOVE with Neon right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey! I have been loving neon colors too !! I'm already thinking of another neon pop outfit lol

      Delete