Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Plus size & fit weight loss journey !

Hey plus girls  so today I wanted to talk about weight loss and talk a little about my journey !  So if you follow me on Instagram you know that I'm on a weight loss journey .. I want to remain plus size believe it or not I love a curvy body & full hips its nothing but sexy lol! I just want to be a certain size & be fit I don't like my stomach so I'm doing something about it nothing wrong with change ! I don't want to be a " stick figure" skinny is not my GOAL ! My goal is to yes drop some sizes/pounds  but also to be healthy of course this stomach has to go girlll lol ... I have been doing good & have  lost a lot weight but, I need to remain focused you sometimes  fall off track it's ok to get yourself together & start over !! I'm proud of myself & how far I  have come on my weight loss journey ! I have learned to LOVE the gym its like my second home & eating clean doesn't mean nasty tasteless food ! Get creative in the kitchen I love cooking yummy meals that are healthy & taste good your meals don't have to be boring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                           So I want to take you beauties along for this fabulous ride with me on this journey ;) my plan is to help & give ideas on healthy meals , apps, snacks , & gym gadgets ! There will be different post about workouts & I'm excited I love getting help & ideas from other people which is why I can't wait for all the future weight loss plus size & fit post in the future ! Are you on a weight loss journey ? Any ideas ? Favorite meals ? Lets talk leave me comments below ;) PS I will include some pictures of  my fav meals/snacks  & random gym stuff ... Plussizeinchicago xoxo                                          









5 comments:

  1. I swear in my mind on IG you one of my best friends lol. But anywho. I am just like you I wanna tone it down but not loose my best ASSets lol. I love fruit and smoothies but my trouble spots is dinner meals that are easy to take with me . Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww hey bestfriend lol & yes babe I suggest you " meal prep " it will be easy for you to take lunches or dinners! You basically cook meals ahead of time pick a day & figure out what you want to cook & prepare everything after you can pack up everything ! Example grilled chicken , fish , shrimp, or whatever protein of your choice with a veggie maybe brown rice & veggies !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm that shrimp stir fry looks so DELISH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on a weight loss journey as well.....after 2 pregnancies 2 years in a row my stomach is definitely not where I want to be. I am working out three times a week and eating no pork or beef, drinking more water, and eating more green veggies and less corn. It's a stuggle but I can definitely see my arms and legs toning back up like they used to be but of course this stomach is the last thing I see changes in lolllllllllll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im just like you girl!! think im going to start a weight loss journey tomorrow :)
    by the way u're so pretty :)
    would you like to follow each other ?
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete