Friday, August 23, 2013

The color purple OOTD!

Hey PLUS girls I'm back with a quick ootd featuring the beautiful color purple  ! Let me just say I'm a pink girl at heart but, purple has been giving me my entire life from clothing to lipsticks !! When I seen those neon purple wedges I knew I wanted to wear them with my floral blouse & skinny jeans !! Simple yet chic is exactly what I wanted with this outfit & I loved it .. Outfit details will be below & are you ready for fall?! I have been getting excited for fall fashions blazers , boots , & faux leather excites me lol !!                     // Floral blouse - Torrid Fashion                    // Skinny jeans - Simply be                       // Neon wedges - Shoedazzle                     //  Gold bangles / ring - Torrid Fashion   // Clutch - Asos                                       - Plussizeinchicago xoxo






7 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! I always get sad about boot because they never fit my big calves but hopefully I find some cute ankle boots I like this year. Faux Leather has me in a frenzy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I get sad too because I can never find boots to fit my big calves either so I just deal with cute ankle boots!

      Delete
  2. How do you like Simply be jeans? Is the fit good? Do they run small, big or true to size? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jeans are nice & reasonable priced I actually got them on sale like 30% off ! Yes I like them & the fit is good the style I purchased is true to size !

      Delete
  3. Excuseeee me miss BEAUTIFUL! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete