Monday, October 28, 2013

Fashion Series: From Straight To PLUS!

Hey PLUS girls I have been thinking long and hard about different series I want to bring to my blog from straight to plus will be a new fashion series on my blog featuring inspiration outfit's that I remix and make my own! I'm super excited for this fashion series and I chose the name " From Straight To Plus" because I want people to know do not limit your fashion options! Just because you may see a outfit on a smaller figure doesn't mean you can't get creative remix that outfit and make it yours add your own flavor and spice honey! I will be shopping in my closet lol and going thrifting to create different  outfits for this series remember you do not have the break the bank to be fashion forward labels mean nothing! For example I will be balling on a budget when I recreate celebrity looks which for me is even more exciting to showcase fashion is way of life and adventurous not about labels and price tags! I think my first celebrity from straight to plus look will be featuring a outfit inspiration from LaLa Anthony. Take risk have fun fashion has no rules and for the  people who think rules exist tell them "honey lies you tell" explore and mix prints and colors go bold or honey go home don't ever feel the need to be boring or be in a box worrying about what the next thinks or has to say live your fashion life to the fullest! You beauties know I love to talk so let me stop and show you a example of my first from straight to plus outfit I got inspiration from a model on my favorite website ASOS CURVE!!!          
                                                                                                                                                                 
Faux Leather is so hot and sexy very trendy for fall possibilities  are endless you can dress faux leather leggings, pants, skirts, dresses, or shorts up or down I was inspired by a model from Asos Curve to recreate her outfit and make it my own!        


                                              
                                                                                       
                                           

 Be inspired and create magic be your own star and shine bright be willing to task risk try new things or experiences be daring and make people wonder " how did she pull that off" lol :)                        
                                                                                         

                                                  Spike shoulder swing top//-ASOS CURVE
                                                  Faux leather leggings//-Roamans              
                                                  Black pumps//-Steve Madden  
                                                  Nude clutch //-Asos    
                                                  Bangles- //Torrid                                                                                                    
Love you PLUS girls thank you so much for the love and support be sure to let me know what you think about my new fashion series from straight to plus! Plussizeinchicago xoxo                                                              
                                                                                                                                                                     


 

6 comments:

  1. Loving the idea and I can't wait to see what you come up with. I definitely draw inspiration from more straight size bloggers and we can be just as fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe I'm excited for future from straight to plus post & yes we can be just as fab if not more fabulous honey !

      Delete
  2. You look every bit as fabulous as that model and then some! Love you baby you look BEAUTIFUL!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much for such a beautiful compliment my gorgeous little mango baby I love you too forever !!!

      Delete
  3. you look fabulous in all back.
    love your leggings and clutch purse

    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete