Sunday, October 27, 2013

Plussizeinchicago girl where do you like to SHOP?!

Hey PLUS girls I am  so excited to  do this post today about where I like to shop as promised here it is...
 On social media I have been asked so many times about places I get my plus size clothing from! I'm more then happy to help in anyway possible and let me just say I'm full of smiles when some of you beauties ask me do I design or sell plus size clothes!! Honestly one day  I would love to be able to design beautiful plus size clothes for my PLUS girls fashion excites me and keeps my little leopard heart bumping lol! I also want to say let shopping be fun and exciting I know sometimes as a plus size woman finding stuff you like is hard trust me I know. Allow yourself options and variety PLEASE do not put yourself  in a '" I can't be fashionable because I'm plus size box" honey lies you tell! Don't be afraid to try stuff on because you never know it may  fit don't always think if its not a plus size store you can't shop that's when stretch and the cut of the clothing comes in to play! Fashion variety for plus size women have changed for the better thank you lord I remember times when I was younger I was depressed about shopping because I felt like I didn't have options and variety !! Stores like fashion bug, lane bryant, & ashley stewart was all I had which becomes a problem when you are younger the fashions target older women. Again thank you fashion gawds for change lol enough with all the talking I have decided to link outfits with my favorite places!!                                                                                                                                  
Let's get into my first FASHION LOVE: Torrid www.torrid.com One of the first places that fed my fashion hungry heart ! Seriously years ago when I found out about Torrid I was so excited finally a plus size clothing store with fashions that were in my age group! Still to this day as a adult  I love and shop at torrid trendy , chic, and fashionable!!      sizes 12-28                                                                                              
                                            
FASHION LOVE: Asos curve & plus size!! www.asos.com When I tell you ASOS is my entire heart I mean it on a daily basics they fed my fashion soul I'm never hungry!! You want options and variety?! ASOS CURVE will give you plus size fashion life I promise you. I love online shopping because sometimes you find more then you would in the store!! Asos is UK based so if you are not a online shopper which would be crazy lol you will be missing out!                                    
                                             
From the first time I searched Asos online I have been addicted I will always shop with Asos my #1 favorite place to shop hands down  half of my wardrobe is ASOS!!!  Sizes 12-26 I don't want to forget to say another  thing I love about Asos is that they offer free shipping & free returns how fabulous is that?! The sizes can be hit or miss trail & error some things run big so don't be afraid to size up or size down!                                                        
If you are hungry please go get served at ASOS CURVE !!!                                       
I found my faux leather pants from www.roamans.com loveee them!! I have shopped with Roamans  more then a few times they offer sizes 12-44! Great sales and they send out discount codes wide width boots nice jackets please check them out!                                                       
Those floral print leggings still give me fashion life lol www.simplybe.com Simply be is another UK based website with trendy, chic, and fashionable plus size clothing! Sizes 12-28 I have a lot of clothes from them leggings, jeans, skirts, and tops!                                                     

I found my favorite maxi dress from Ashley Stewart www.ashleystewart.com sizes 12-26 I love the clothes very chic and trendy great variety! Some of my favorite sweaters are from AS be sure to check them out I love the chic fashions for the office they have a work ready collection!                       
Yes I love shopping at the thrift store its so fun to find pieces and remix a outfit mix old with new you can get so creative and come up fabulous outfits! If you love vintage chic fashion the thrift store is your new BFF not to mention all the clothing you can get & not break the bank! The last time I went I got blazers, scarfs, jackets only spent $21 dollars you can also find name brand bags, shoes, & clothes at the thrift store! The possibilities are endless at the thrift store please go have fun and explore I have so many OOTD'S  coming featuring thrifted items!! 
                                          
Yes the thrift store has plus size clothes just take your time and look try stuff on! 
                                         
THRIFT STORE REALNESS: My red blazer is from the thrift store only $3 dollars yes girl I said three dollars!!!                                                                       
I love Lane Bryant www.lanebryant.comfor undergarments for clothes not so much plus the prices are ridiculous to me!    Sizes 12-28                                                                
I also like the Avenue I have not shopped there in awhile but they have great shoes and sometimes cute clothing it is a hit or miss for me! www.avenue.com Sizes 14-32                                     
Lastly I love the plus size section at Walmart and Target sizes range from 1x to 4 or 5x !              


I really hope this post helps all the beauties that have asked me about different place I like to shop remember have a open mind when shopping try stuff on and have fun! Do not limit yourself don't forget about that plus size "BOX" WE don't belong in fashion is fun and a way of life!             

Be sure to leave me comments below telling me about your favorite places to shop!! 
Plussizeinchicago xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Lol @ "Please go get served at ASOS curve" haha that should be their slogan!

    Love you boo! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmfao yes they should and cut me my check !! Love you more babe xoxo

      Delete
  2. Yes! Fab Post Darling! I LOVEEEEEE THE #(@$ outta you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you cookie babe loveeeee the hell out of you forever cookie & cupcake :)

      Delete
  3. What thrift stores to go to? I'm from Chicago and have yet to find a good one.

    ReplyDelete