Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hearts & Leopard Plus Size OOTD!

Hey PLUS girls I know its been forever but, I'm back with a cute OOTD lol I swear my look books will be posted soon so excited! Today was a fabulous day  because I went to a plus size fashion event showcasing  beautiful plus size clothing. Let me just say I was blown away by the beautiful women embracing their bodies & walking down the runway with so much confidence breath taking. I love that the fashion show was about embracing and showing love to plus size women we deserve  fashionable clothes and options ! Size doesn't make YOU who you are no matter what size, shape, color, or race big girl you are beautiful more girls and women need to know that. The fashion show had so many options it was fabulous I'm so inspired to continue to follow my dreams in the plus size fashion industry! I had so much fun I could talk about the event all day lol looking forward to more plus size fashion events in the future love networking and meeting new people. So I mixed up prints with my outfit which I loved and got tons of compliments  leopard and hearts sounds interesting right?
                                               
I decided to style my heart print peg pants with leopard and a pop of red !                               
I am totally in love with printed peg pants so comfy and you can style them up or down go casual or chic! Mix prints and colors seriously possibilities are endless which is why they are a staple  in my wardrobe!                                                                            
                                       
I love blazers another staple in my wardrobe you can never go wrong with a chic blazer different prints, styles, cuts, & colors! Outfit details below.....
                                             
Red Blazer// - Thrift store only $3      
White Tank Top//- Asos Curve 
Heart Print Peg Pants//- Asos Curve 
Leopard Flats//- Target 
Leopard Head Scarf //- Thrift store  
Red Kiss Shoulder Bag //- Outofthecorner 
Leopard Bangle set//- TorridFashion 
Earrings//-Pinktownusa // Red Lipstick Necklace//- Ebay     
                                                    
Thank you so much beauties for the love & support on my baby my blog lol I really do appreciate it! xoxo- Plussizeinchicago


8 comments: