Thursday, January 23, 2014

Birthday Behavior!

Hey PLUS girls!!! Today I am back with a birthday recap post my birthday was January 15th yes my birthday twin is the KING MLK  we share the same birthday hehe :) I love mexican food so of course it was only right that I went out for yummy mexican and margaritas. Seriously I could eat mexican food everyday  for the rest of my life and be ok because I love it so much. I shared pictures of my outfit on IG so I will have all the details  on this post I loved it classic black and white with a pop of color and leopard equals heaven for me! I went to Fuego Loco for my birthday and I will be back live crowd, great music, and yummy food did I mention cheap drinks lol?! Let's get on to the pictures let me just say THANK YOU again for all the birthday wishes  I appreciate the loveeee so much and I felt special. My next birthday I plan on having a big party with a big cake already know the design  haha with a banging  dress! The kid is back in the gym doing WERK I have a dream  crop zip dress I would like to wear seriously  crops are calling my name #ByeStomachGirl……
                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                        I've been drinking  watermelon lol                                                                                                              
                                           BIRTHDAY NAILS!!                                                                                  
                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                       
                                           Blazer//- Thrift store realness                                
                                           Black&White Stripe Top//- Asos                                                                        
                                           Faux Leather Skirt//- Asos                                                                                  
                                           Leopard Pumps//- Target                                                                                      
                                           Clutch//- Got it from a fashion show                                                              
                                           Fishnet Tights//-Torrid                                                                                      
                                                                                                                                                                 
Thank you for the  love and support babies be sure to comment below and let me know what you think of  my outfit!! I loveeeee youuuuu always  remember  to be fashionably late YAS! xoxo- Plussizeinchicago

9 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! You looked fabulous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so fabulous, and I still can't get over your nails! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you so much mango babe I miss you ❤️

      Delete
  3. You look lovely! What size do you order from Asos in bottoms? I have never ordered from them before and I am interested to get some pieces from them. Thanks for your help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WW2 B3 Sheepskin Shearling Flying Pilot Leather Bomber A Truly Stunning Vintage WW2 shearling flying pilot leather bomber jacket size Large.

    This Garment Is In Very Good Condition For It's Age With No Rips, Holes Or Tears & The Internal Sheepskin Lining Is Also In Excellent Condition.

    There Does Appear To Be Some Signs Of General Wear, Repairs, Scuffs, Nicks Etc, Etc Etc In Places Which Only Further Enhances The Natural Character & Patina Of This Item And Is Due To The Unique History Of The Garment.

    It Also Appears to Have Had Some Restoration Work, New Zip Etc At Some Point In Order To Restore, And Preserve This Wonderful Garment.-
    jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. WW2 B3 Sheepskin Shearling Flying Pilot Leather Bomber
    jacket
    A Truly Stunning Vintage WW2 shearling flying pilot leather bomber jacket size Large.

    This Garment Is In Very Good Condition For It's Age With No Rips, Holes Or Tears & The Internal Sheepskin Lining Is Also In Excellent Condition.

    There Does Appear To Be Some Signs Of General Wear, Repairs, Scuffs, Nicks Etc, Etc Etc In Places Which Only Further Enhances The Natural Character & Patina Of This Item And Is Due To The Unique History Of The Garment.

    It Also Appears to Have Had Some Restoration Work, New Zip Etc At Some Point In Order To Restore, And Preserve This Wonderful Garment.-

    ReplyDelete