Sunday, March 9, 2014

Plussizeinchicago's Black,White, & Leopard 1 year Blogaversary!!!!!

Hey PLUS girls!!! OMG can you believe  its been a entire year already. I'm so happy, excited, & proud   because this has been a amazing 1st year! I can honestly say that this blog has been one of the best things I have ever done. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU for all the love & support its amazing I appreciate it so much. It makes me emotional to think people I don't know love, support , and encourage  me to push towards my dreams & want to see me do big things! It is so special when people want to see you be successful instead  of tear you down I thank you for the positive  comments it means the world to me I LOVE MY PLUS GIRLS!! Hold on to me babies lol " Beyonce moment " I'm so thankful & blessed from day one my supporter's did nothing but, HOLD ON TO ME can you tell I love that song?! Chile that song makes me cry such a powerful message & that is how I feel about this blog and my plus babies let's live it up & go for our dreams! To my plus girls that email me thank you for trusting my advice about fashion ! A big thank you to the love of my entire for always loving & supporting me & my long talks about my blog & outfit ideas of course for talking pictures for me! You mean the world to me THANK YOU MOMMY I love you with my soul thank you for helping me whenever  I need you baby little mommy bear lol! My mango baby Kryssie thank you babe for always helping me & the talks whenever I need you I love you she took me idea of my blog design & brought it to life ! To my friends thank you for always loving & supporting my dream best 1st year ever I can't wait to see what will be next for me and my blog. Did you think I would forget INSTAGRAM?! LOL no ma'am thank youuu so much for all the love and comments. Plussizeinchicago has opened up doors for me to be free & share my love for plus size fashion & also share my life with people I have never met! When plus girls tell me that I inspire  & encourage them I feel alive because that is my mission we all should feel beautiful no matter what size love shouldn't  be based on your weight! So in celebration of one year , there will be giveaways  stay tuned! This post is so special to me I decided to be sexy, classic , & chic black, white, & leopard three things I love I hope you enjoy the outfit & post exciting news I will be attending the school of style in april YAY!!!



"People Will Stare. Make It Worth Their While''- Harry Winston




"Fashion Is About Something That Comes From Within You" - Ralph Lauren




"Always Keep Your, Eyes Open. Keep Watching. Because Whatever You See Can Inspire You."





"Style Is A Way To Say Who You Are Without Having To Speak." - Rachel Zoe



FASHION- Is a statement , not a style. Fashion does not have to be worn casually, nor outside the runway . Fashion is fit for all sizes people of all ages. Fashion is a art of personal self-expression , not a excuse to be pretty, poplar and charismatic.



                              Could Shoulder Top//- Actually a dress from Asos Curve                                          
                              Strip Body Con Skirt//- Simply be                                                                              
                              Checker Clutch//- Asos                                                                                                  
                              Leopard Pumps//- Target



Again THANK YOU SO MUCH for a beautiful 1st year I LOVE YOUUU all so much remember to always be fashionably late hunty yasssss -Plussizeinchicago xoxo P.S DO YOU SEE THOSE BIG HAM HOCKS OUT ?! Lmfao xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog anniversary!!! You look amazing and ur confidence radiates in these photos. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I LOVE you more than life. You're seriously one of the greatestttt friends I've ever had. I am so glad I was able to help you out babe, let me know if you need anything else done! You can call on me anytime for ANYTHING! Always remember that :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can mango baby loveee you so much glad we are sisters forever & friends for life xoxo

      Delete
  3. You look so good! :) I am always cheering you on every step of the way in my cheetah tutu honeyyy! YASS lmfao! Happy Birthday PlusSizeinChicago! WOOP WOOP. Now lets go and make a baby lol LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yassss lmfao thank you so much cookie babe love youuuuu!! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your anniversary! I pray nothing but abundant blessings coming your way! I am so glad to be following you! Be blessed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the anniversary darling and may God continue to bless you in all ventures! Love the outfit. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much babe I truly appreciate that!! Bless you & have a great week!

      Delete