Tuesday, March 25, 2014

All The Rage This Spring/Summer Plus Size Kimonos: PART 2 F21 + !!

Hey PLUS girls!! Yes girl this is part two of my love & new obsession  of kimonos super flirty, chic, girly, & sexy isn't that what spring & summer is all about lol ?! I mean seriously I am here & living for this trend because kimonos are so carefree have fun dress  them up or down. Plus girls I hope you know not only can you make a fabulous fashion  statement with your  super cute kimonos  you can also use them for sexy yet chic beach cover ups!! A two for one type of deal baby haha your outfit can turn into beach cover up realness in a fabulous flash. I have really been loving F21+ spring collection ugh so much variety & cute pieces for spring/summer I have to pick a day to go to F21 & have a try on session so of course I came across cute kimonos online. I wanted to bring my babies a part two because while I was looking online looking  at the spring collection not only are the kimonos cute honey they are super affordable! Again remember with this trend the possibilities are endless let your personal style take you for a ride & create your go to kimono spring look believe me I can't wait to post outfits featuring kimonos I have so many ideas!                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                                     
This tropical floral kimono is everything vibrant rich colors with so much sex appeal I love how its styled! I can also see this kimono styled with a cute midi skirt or dress , crop top, & a strappy wedge sandal or heels. Not to mention how fabulous this would be as a beach cover up while getting your life on the beach soaking up the sun.                                                                                                                            
                                                                                                                                                                     

This daisy moment kimono is perfection I love it so much super chic a fabulous moment a girl could have wearing this beautiful  flirty / girly kimono. Can I just say ripped jeans or shorts with a cute tank would be everything let the daisy print do all the talking! A nice sandal , cute earrings, clutch , or cross body bag , bangles & you are ready to go!                                                                                                    


This free spirit chiffon kimono is giving me care free boho chic I could see a cute top,  or crop it like its hot haha maxi skirt, sandals, big, bold, beautiful statement necklace, & a shoulder bag with fringe!      
                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                                                                                     

Tropical floral woven kimono love this let the color capture eyes while you look fabulous in all your glory something as simple as a maxi dress & sandals  on a nice summer day. High bun, or gorgeous curls, big hoops and a nice pop of color on the lips.                                                                                      
                                                                                                                                                                       
Ornate kimono get into my vision white ripped jeans or white jeans, white top/tank, nude heels, & a nice feminine necklace chic life? YAS girl lol the white would be beautiful with blue, purple, & green tones in this kimono.                                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                                                                           
Last pick down to earth woven kimono such a simple wear with anything type of kimono a nice black maxi dress ,  midi dress,  & maybe a pop of color sandal simplicity at its best !                                        
                                                                                                                                                                     
             
Well PLUS girls I hope this part two post helps you all of these kimonos can be purchased at www.forever21.com !! I went to Dots today if you didn't know they are going out of business so everything in the store is discounted  20-30 % OFF! Please go look around & take advantage of the sales I found a cute aztec print kimono with fringe detail 20%off. I am excited because I was able to snatch up some really cute statement piece necklaces & even some cute hoop earrings 30%off! Which kimono was your favorite  & how would you style it?! Always be fashionably late hunty yasss - Plussizeinchicago xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I could've sworn I commented on this post, but I want some of these kimono things, they are so cute and perfect for Spring! Hey, I nominated you for a blogger award on my blog so you should go check it out and do it if you want :) LOVE YOU!


    http://krys-gloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete