Wednesday, May 14, 2014

SHE IS BACK!! Pop Of Color Blazer & Peg Pants Mixed Prints!

HELLO PLUS GIRLS!!! Yes I had to scream that because its been so long since my last fashion post & I am so ready to get back to my passion which is blogging about plus size fashion. I have so many fashion post planned & I can't wait for my plus babies to see my spring/summer looks I have a lot of events coming up that I'm excited about so stay tuned girls!! The look that I am posting today is very casual chic with a nice pop of color. I swear  you can never go wrong with go to staple pieces like tank tops, blazers, & peg pants. I basically pulled together my look with a nice print & pop of color I love Asos Curve line of peg pants variety of colors, cuts, & prints & chile so comfy nothing like dressing cute & feeling relaxed  honey lol…  My focus this spring & summer will definitely be playing with bold color & prints  from clothing to accessories so excited to play who doesn't love trying new things & dressing up darling?! I chose to pair my super cute heart print peg pants with a nice pop of color which happens to be purple oh how I love blazers staple for life. I love the high waist look with these pants can't wait to purchase more now back to the outfit lol I also paired my cute leopard flats to finish off the look. So it was a simple mixed prints look with the pop of color, heart print , & leopard flats along with my gold jewelry. This was on Mother's Day so I didn't  get many pictures but, I am working with what I was able to capture hope you like the look plus girls!!                                                              
                                                                                                                                                                               

                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                 
                                          Heart Print Peg Pant-// Asos Curve No Longer Available
                                          White Tank Top-// Asos Curve
                                           Purple Blazer-// Thrift Store Realness only $3 dollars
                                           Leopard Flats-// Target Last Year                                                                
                                                                                                                                                                     
Well plus girls let me know what you think and also let me know what you are loving for spring/summer any trends  you are currently loving?! Have you purchased a pair of peg pants before? If not I highly recommend  you get yourself a pair thank me later girls haha :) As always I love you thank you so much for all the love and support  and remember to always be fashionably late yasss honey!! xoxo- Plussizeinchicago

7 comments:

  1. Love your style!!! Can't wait to see what you will be wearing this Summer. Yes, I love the peg pants so comfortable and can be dressed up or down!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you babe!! xoxo & yes up or down loveeee them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the outfit

    http://blogbyshayx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm new to ASOS curve just got two pcs. Found the sizing a little challenging though. Please continue to blog, giving us all the realness! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete