Thursday, July 2, 2015

Girl where the hell have you been?! Updates!!

Hey plus girls heyyy lol  seriously I'm overjoyed to be updating my blog because miss it so much ! I know my girls are thinking " so what's tea girl you been MIA & it's a new damn year" ! Yes read me for filth chile I deserve it honey what can I say life happened please forgive me babies!! Let me just say the way my heart smiles when people that support me email & DM asking me what's going on & when will I be posting on my blog is the best feeling ever! THANK YOU so much for checking on me & believing in me , my passion, my brand I'm trying to build  I truly appreciate it . I want to come back strong & pump out blog post because baby I have work I said WERK lol to do so I'm going to get myself together . I'm definitely going to get organized so I can set a plan & accomplish deadlines so yes I'm going to give the " planner trend " a try but I won't be spending coin for the well known Youtube planners honey lol !! Keep your eyes plugged for me because I will be back with a bang ugh I'm so happy to be getting back to my babies this blog & my supporters ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹!! As always remain fashionably late honey YAS feels good to say that .. -Plussizeinchicago xo

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw heart melting glad to be back thank you for always supporting my babe I appreciate it so much! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Yes girl...I don't think people realize that blogging work! You definitely have to have a passion for it! Can't wait for you to come back! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes work & dedication yay I can't wait either thanks babe xoxo

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete