Sunday, June 30, 2013

Ablaze lipstick realness!!!

Hey PLUS girls this post is about ablaze lipstick from Mac fashion sets!! I got all three lipsticks & I love them all so much to the point where I'm hoping Mac brings these beautiful colors back out lol... The lipsticks are limited edition but, I'm pretty sure you can dupe them all if you missed out on the lipsticks ! Ablaze is beautiful & very summery which is perfect ! I love how bold it is & with blue eyeliner nothing less then amazing lol !! I wanted a nice pop of color with a summer glow. What are your go to lipsticks for summer ? I love pinks, coral/ orange , & purple !! Stay tuned for my next lipstick realness post ;) which will feature Embrace me which is a gorgeous pink lipstick !!           PlussizeinChicago xoxo 


6 comments:

  1. Omgosh im living for your lipstick hunty !!!!! Yessss love it and your skin is everything for my soul

    Weirdo xoxo
    www.weirdomodernthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmfaoooo!!! Thank you so much boo this comment gave me lifeeee!!!

      Delete
  2. OMG love this color on you... now following your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes when I say I'm in love with that lipstick I will cry when I run out lol! Thank you for the follow babe love your blog ;)

      Delete