Sunday, July 28, 2013

Neon Geo Print OOTD!

Hey PLUS girls I'm back !!!! Lol it's been awhile & I have a lot of things in store from OOTD post to future plus size look books !! I went out & wanted to be chic yet casual & comfy with this fun color pop look I did just that. I must say I love color & neon colors are great to spice up a outfit! Don't be afraid of color have fun you can go simple or wild depending on your personal style & comfort level ! I love the the fact that I now enjoy color don't let being " plus size " stop you from being creative with your clothing I love black always will but, girllll live your LIFE ;) lol that's for all the beauties that think they can't pull off color you can!! Hope you enjoy this OOTD I sure did ....                        PlussizeinChicago xoxo                           ✨Outfit Details✨                                   ✨Blazer- Torrid✨                                     ✨Neon Cami- Asos Curve✨                 ✨Geo Print Peg Pant- Asos Curve✨          ✨Sandals - Shoe Time✨                       ✨Studded Skull Bag- Shoe Dazzle✨          ✨Earrings/ Necklace- Pinktownusa Gold Bangles- Torrid✨



6 comments:

  1. You better WERK girl!!!! You look beautiful as always I'm not surprised because you always shutting shit down boo :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you so much boo I appreciate that compliment ;) !!!

      Delete
  2. Love your style, absolutely Fab!!!

    ReplyDelete