Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Polka dot chic cold shoulder action OOTD!

Hey plus girls I'm back with another plus size OOTD! How fun are polka dots lol ?! You can do so much mix colors & prints make it your own & create a cute / fun OOTD! I decided to compliment my polka dot peg pants with pink it's so cute & screams girly girl !! I also want to give my outfit a little sexy detail so I went for a cold shoulder top which I love !! Hope you enjoy this outfit because I loved it & enjoyed my day downtown shopping & lunch with a girlfriend ..  Are you planning on having fun with polka dots?!                        ✨Cold shoulder top- Asos curve                ✨Polka dot peg pants - Asos curve       ✨Sandals- Target                                   ✨Bag - Michael Kors                                ✨Necklace & Earrings - Pinktownusa     ✨ Bangles- Torrid                                      PlussizeinCHICAGO xoxo




6 comments: