Saturday, August 10, 2013

Mixed prints stripes & floral print OOTD

Hey PLUS girls back with another plus size outfit of the day ! Today was a beautiful chill day with my family so I pulled out my maxi dress! Who doesn't love a care free sheer black & white stripped maxi dress ?! I got this maxi dress on sale at Ashely Steward I love there maxi dress / dress selection very cute nice variety  ! I knew I had to have it when I seen it in the store because I love stripes ;) stripes & a floral print clutch fashionably yes lol .. I must say I love " stripes & florals" together as a mixed prints look so fun & interesting mixing color with black & white ! Outfit details below !!                                                          Maxi dress - Ashley Steward                       Floral print clutch - Aldo                          Sandals - Target                                               Plussizeinchicago xoxo 





4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute maxi dress! Check out my blog sometime.

    http://plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it chill but still glamorous!! My kind of outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete